Win a hamper filled with treats from Bonne Maman
To celebrate Watteau: The Drawings the Royal Academy of Arts has teamed up with Bonne Maman to offer you the chance to win a beautiful wicker hamper packed with delectable Bonne Maman foods and presents.
Best known for its gorgeous conserves, Bonne Maman has a much wider choice of traditional French foods, made with only natural ingredients, now available in the UK - compotes, cakes, biscuits, and chilled yoghurts and desserts - enabling dreamers of a rural French idyll to enjoy a little bit of France in their own home!
The vintage-style hamper will be filled with:
- Three jars of conserve - Strawberry, Raspberry and Wild Blueberry,
- A jar of Confiture de Caramel,
- A jar of Apricot Compote,
- Four bags of Biscuits - Mixed Seed, Crunchy Coconut, Soft Raisin and Petit Beurre
- Three bags of cakes - La Madeleine, Le Petit Chocolate and Le Petit Coconut
- A soft-back copy of the recently published cookery book ‘Bonne Maman – The Seasonal Cookbook’
- A stylish Bonne Maman 100% cotton chef’s apron.
To be in with a chance to win this fabulous prize, answer the question below and fill in your details: