Eyewitness Photography Competition
Upload your photos to win great prizes
To celebrate Eyewitness: Hungarian Photography in the 20th Century
the Royal Academy and Metroprint are calling on you to showcase your best photographs inspired by scenes of street life, fashion, portraits or abstract subjects.
Upload your photographs from your mobile or camera, join in the discussion and you could win some fantastic prizes, including:
- A selected image published in The Independent on Sunday
- A year’s subscription to British Journal of Photography
- Tickets to see the exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Super-sized prints of your image by Metroprint
- £250 of Calumet Photographic vouchers
- RA Friends Membership for a year
So don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of modern photography – just like Brassaï, Capa, Kertész, Moholy-Nagy, Munkácsi and some of the other legendary Hungarian photographers that are featured in the exhibition.
Click here to view entries
CLICK HERE TO SEE WINNERS