Royal Academy Summer Ball
20 June 2011
In the Main Galleries, Burlington House
The Summer Ball is a hugely glamorous Black Tie event held every three years. Over 700 guests have the unique opportunity to dine and dance within the wonderfully dressed galleries of the Summer Exhibition. Guests enjoy a sumptuous three course dinner, entertainment, live musical performances, and the opportunity to bid on fantastic prizes in the silent auction.
Lots in the silent auction include:
- Series of three tri-polar facials worth £1450
- Day at the Races - A Box at Cheltenham opposite the winning post.
- Dinner at China Tang for eight in a private room.
- Two tickets to Wembley on 6 September for the England v Wales International UEFA Euro 2012 Qualifier which includes fast-track access to the Club Wembley Concourse and a pre-match meal in one of the Gold Card holder’s restaurants.
- Studio visit and lunch with a Royal Academician
- A two night stay with breakfast for two at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
Download the full list of prizes (0.9 MB)
If you would like to place an absentee bid, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or 0207 300 5702.
Individual Tickets £500
Diamond Benefactors’ Package £10,000
Emerald Benefactors’ Package £5,000
Download Booking form here (27 KB)
For tickets and further information please contact:
020 7300 5792
contemporary master jeweller, with a Russian heritage reaching back to the legendary masterpieces of Peter Carl Fabergé, goldsmith and jeweller to theImperial Court of Russia, was revitalised in 2009 and reunited with the remaining members of the Fabergé family. The first High Jewellery collections since 1917, Les Fabuleuses de Fabergé and Le Carnet de Bal are inspired by the artistic brilliance and richness of Fabergé’s world.