Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions relating to the National Geographic London Store 15% promotion, in conjunction with The Royal Academy of Arts exhibition "EYEWITNESS: Hungarian Photography in the 20th Century"
1. Every person who purchases entry to see The Royal Academy of Arts exhibition "EYEWITNESS: Hungarian Photography in the 20th Century" (the "Exhibition"), showing from 1 July 2011 until 2 October 2011, has the chance to take part in the 15% promotion being offered by the National Geographic London Store, 83-97 Regent Street, London (the "Store").
2. In order to take part in the promotion, a valid Exhibition entry ticket must be presented to the Store cashier when purchasing items in the Store, before 6pm on Sunday, 2 October 2011. This promotion does not apply to any items purchased in the Store Cafeteria. The presentation of a valid Exhibition entry ticket at the Store cashier will entitle the holder to a 15% discount on the total amount to be paid for the holder´s purchases, excluding any items purchased in the Store Cafeteria.
3. Exhibition entry tickets may only be used once as part of this promotion, and the 15% off discount can only apply to the total of one Exhibition ticket holder´s purchase at the Store cashier.
4. The Exhibition entry ticket is not transferable or available for resale and may not be redeemed or substituted for cash. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion being offered by the Store.
5. The Store reserves the right to cancel, modify or supersede this promotion at its sole discretion, including but not limited to reasons out of its control.
6. The Store reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the application of the 15% discount at the cashier for violation or suspected violation of any of these terms and conditions. The Store reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions but any such amendments will be published on the Royal Academy of Arts website.
7. The decision of the Store is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
8. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions on presentation of an Exhibition entry ticket in the Store.
9. This offer is governed by the laws of England.