Special event for Eyewitness: Hungarian Photography exhibition with National Geographic London Store
Friday 9 September
Limited tickets available
To celebrate the exhibition, Eyewitness: Hungarian Photography in the 20th Century, the Royal Academy of Arts has teamed up with National Geographic London Store
, to offer you the opportunity to explore this great exhibition with its curator, Colin Ford.
For a special ticket price of £10* enjoy an evening reception held at National Geographic London Store in Regent Street before moving on to the Royal Academy of Arts, a stone’s throw away from the store, to enjoy the exhibition.
The evening includes:
• A glass of Hungarian Sparkling Grande Brut kindly provided by Malux Hungarian Food and Wine Co,
who specialise in unique Hungarian wines
• Exhibition entry, 8pm
• Curators talk
• Store offer
• Goody bag
To book click here to visit the RA Ticketing website
and follow these steps:
• Select the exhibition Eyewitness: Hungarian Photography
• Select the date Friday 9 September
• Select the time slot 8pm
• Enter the promotional code NGSHungarian
Alternatively, call 0844 209 0051. Booking fees apply.
* Terms and Conditions
1. Friends Membership is not included.
2. The Royal Academy of Arts closes at 10pm.
3. Only 70 tickets available.