How can the Royal Academy of Arts support your business?
The Royal Academy of Arts has been an independent institution since our foundation in 1768. To this day we receive no government funding.
Involving your company with the RA supports the Academy’s activities and it is an effective way to achieve business objectives, such as:
- Developing brand awareness among target audiences
- Enhancing brand profile via association with the RA
- Building client relationships and loyalty
- Extending high level networks
- Engaging employees
- Supporting Community Social Responsibility efforts
What does the Royal Academy of Arts offer?
Sponsorship, Corporate Membership and Corporate Entertaining packages provide your company with special access to the Royal Academy of Arts, including:
- Diverse programming of at least 8 shows per year provides something of appeal to all of your stakeholders
- Exclusive entertaining at Burlington House for Corporate Members and Sponsors
- Prime location in the heart of London’s West End
- Brand visibility to 1 million plus AB profile visitors a year (including the Academy’s 90,000 Friends)
- Innovative partnerships with Royal Academicians
- Art loans from the RA Schools
- Bespoke education, community or team building workshops
- Behind the scenes tours of the RA Schools, archives, and library
- Partnership with an experienced corporate development team which has delivered successful sponsorships since 1979 and manages the largest Corporate Membership scheme of any arts institution in Europe
Click here to download more information (1.3 MB)